NEXT SESSION: APRIL 5 - 26
CLASS MEETS FROM 9AM - 12PM PST ON WEDNESDAYS
Immerse yourself or your team in critical Cannabis science for four weeks with Jason Wilson, MS, a seasoned Cannabis scientist, to equip you with the knowledge needed to navigate the intriguing but sometimes bewildering world of Cannabis products for consumers.
- How are Cannabis products made?
- How do different ways of consuming Cannabis affect people differently?
- What contaminants and additives may be found in Cannabis products?
- How do you interpret a Cannabis certificate of analysis?
- What chemical compounds are typically found in Cannabis products and how do they affect the body?
- How does the chemistry of the Cannabis plant differ from Cannabis smoke?
- What is the entourage effect, really?
- What role do minor cannabinoids play in Cannabis' effects?
- How does Cannabis interact with common medications?
- How has Cannabis been used as medicine in the past?
- What is the endocannabinoidome?
- How is the Cannabis industry impacting the environment?
- How reliable are Cannabis test results?
- What's up with these "new" cannabinoids like delta-8-THC, HHC, THCP, THC-O, etc?
- How reliable are strain names and indica/sativa labels?
- and more!
Stand Out From The Crowd
Looking to stand out in a crowd of people rushing to get a job in the Cannabis industry? Curious About Cannabis is a respected platform known for its dedication to scientific integrity and accuracy.
Boost your knowledge and make yourself a more valuable asset to any dispensary team today with the Cannabis Science for Budtenders Workshop!
We understand that things don’t always go according to plan, especially in these chaotic days we are living in. If for any reason your workshop experience is not what you hoped, you have the option to retake the workshop, free of charge, no questions asked (limited to one retake per person).